Camping alone?

hanrose

my bus gets me there at 4.30 and i imaging by the time i get in and to a spot it will be 5.30 - 6 ish depending on how bad the ques are.  I am aiming to camp in the back of blue (2 i think) as I have friends staying in tangering fields, Jane H I can't guarantee there will be space there but if you want to join me you are more than welcome when you arrive on friday :)

Your the man with a plan?

You jest, but you make a good point. All these folk in here beating around the bush but not one person has just taken leadership and said 'right, this is the plan'. That's all it takes to sort it out. As my old football coach would say, there is too much tippy tappy going on and if it continues then it'll just be murder polis.

Someone take control for fuck sake.

I went alone a few years back, the following year I took family an friends. Needless to say it was a better experience going myself. Good bante with ransoms and nobody to tie you down as such! Have fun folks

Ok people! I'm not from Scotland, I will be first time at T in the Park but I will try to arrange camping for alone people who want to meet up. 

so: I'm going from Glasgow early morning by Citylink, coming around 10:30. 

Send me mail: klitajmestraaa@gmail.com or message on forum and let me know what time are you coming. 

I will answer with my phone number to keep in touch - after arriving to festival, I will pick you up and show where is a place for "our group". 

If anybody are there before me, let me know please - I will join you and get know where we are to people who will come after us. 

sounds like plan? 

Hope to see you sooon! 

• 11 months later...