Feeling sad but looking for inspiration...

xploit

Well everyone on Facebook seems to be discussing their packing and travel plans for Glastonbury, but all I seem to be doing is pestering people for sponsor money for a 3 mile paint run I'm doing raising money for a local hospice.

I am missing Glastonbury for the first time in a few years due to the birth of my son back in September and only one income in the household.

Still, to make up for missing Glasto as I said I'm doing this paint run - but I need he help of everyone here to help suggest a good playlist for me - best song I've had when running so far is Rudimental - Waiting all night, so, suggestions for similar BPM songs for someone that likes dance/edm/random music ;)

Cheers :)

And have a good Glastonbury!

If you like Rudimental then Not Giving In was my hubby's song of choice to get him through the marathon. I had a crazy mix of songs but I loved Django Django's first album and Hit That Perfect Beat Boy by Bronski Beat and a few Hot Chip tracks. 

2 slightly less obvious ones by the Chemical Brothers that seem to work for me no matter how I'm feeling are

Surface to Air (although you have to get last a slow start it is just lively to run to once it starts up) &

Das Spiegel

Screw the playlist, how do we sponsor you? I'd like to donate a fiver to the cause! (i can send it in a good old fashioned envelope if there's no online system - just pm me any details).

Just checked with Scott it was ok to post link here as I didn't want to appear to be spamming it. Have sent Pm to you with link, should anyone else want it (which would be amazing but totally not expecting it), the donation link is http://www.justgiving.com/MartinEvans123

Cheers

Edited by xploit

Completed the 5k run (3miles) in about 25 mins without tripping over any of the kids there :P happy with my time but even happier that two of you lovely people that don't know me gave a donation :)

Thanks to Wanderlei and Angela for the donations, my £80 on just giving goes alongside an offline figure of £110 so £190 raised altogether.

Thanks everyone for the playlist suggestions :D