Alcohol limit

leeawilliams19

thats bang out of order, you're there for 3/4 days and they think 3 crates is to much? :O

We were going absolutely mental at the boy. He was a total dick. Can't quite remember if it was police or security but think it was police. Typical good cop, bad cop too. The other one looked embarrassed. Some of the crates weren't even ours, we went through Thursday so took some extra. Think it was 2011.

We were going absolutely mental at the boy. He was a total dick. Can't quite remember if it was police or security but think it was police. Typical good cop, bad cop too. The other one looked embarrassed. Some of the crates weren't even ours, we went through Thursday so took some extra. Think it was 2011.

I'd proper kick off if that happened haha, managed to get through with 3 crates and 2l of vodka last year and I wasn't even 18 haha

Yet you can have up to 24 tins each a day from Be Chilled... :banghead:

Edited by nikki888

In 2011 and 2012 me and my mate took a full green wheelie bin full of booze. Wasn't all for us either though mind and security and police actually laughed because of the amount. You need to really piss someone off for them to start taking it off you.

In 2011 and 2012 me and my mate took a full green wheelie bin full of booze. Wasn't all for us either though mind and security and police actually laughed because of the amount. You need to really piss someone off for them to start taking it off you.

We drove into the car park, they asked to search the car then said we can't take that much.