2015 Site A3 Map

Staberinde

Sorry if this has been posted already.

It's just a little to late for me to re-do the whole thing with stages and bars on, but look out for it in 2016 (hmm, maybe I'll do one before Tuesday but I doubt it)

Open it, click on view>rotate>CW

:startle:  :phew:  :wild: ITS NEXT WEEK EVERY ONE!!!!  :lol:  :heat:  :sarcastic:

> here <

Thanks for that, it's amazing that they still get things wrong on the official map, some of the main toilets are missing for example.

I know right! I reckon Glastonbury's official policy when it comes to map making is,

'Oh it's ok, get some of the stuff in roughly the right place, that will do'

Maybe they just want people to discover the place for themselves? Whatever, I love studying the maps. Watch this space for 2016, I hope to have the most comprehensive map ever made :)

I know right! I reckon Glastonbury's official policy when it comes to map making is,

Maybe they just want people to discover the place for themselves? Whatever, I love studying the maps. Watch this space for 2016, I hope to have the most comprehensive map ever made :)

thanks - you should try a overlay with this so that it matches up with the current map - I know how small it is - we did not know need mobiles we just would call over from one side to the other.

call me when your onsite and we can meet up for a drink - will be there Tuesday afternoon

1979-2.jpg

So, quick question off the back of this map - Is there a footpath going from Bushy Ground through the no public access Dairy bit to the track between Oxylers and Park Home? Or would you have to walk around Paines Ground or through Silver Hayes?

Trying to work out my camping spot! Want to try and find somewhere quieter than Oxlyers this year but not a million miles walk

Edited by The_Spoon

So, quick question off the back of this map - Is there a footpath going from Bushy Ground through the no public access Dairy bit to the track between Oxylers and Park Home? Or would you have to walk around Paines Ground or through Silver Hayes?

Trying to work out my camping spot! Want to try and find somewhere quieter than Oxlyers this year but not a million miles walk

Camped in Bushy last few years. The path you mention isn't public access unfortunately. You have to walk round via the VG4 gate to get to The Park/Arcadia or via Silver Hayes (between The Blues/Gully stages) for access to the rest of the site. Can confirm it's usually a nice quiet campsite though with plenty of space.

just to confirm what broken monkey posted

its the reason why Staberinde made the yellow line stop where he did http://www.wherever.me.uk/G2015/G2014overlay.jpg

you can see the Crew area with a border around it

now some people do claim they have been able to slip though although seeing there is a entry point and a exit point and Security/Stewards do check on both entry and exit { at least one way } I do have to wonder if all the claims are true or not .

I work in that crew area and I certainly have seen people climb over the fence and then being pulled up by Security.

+ don't forget that is right next to where many Security Crew Camps are so its like climbing into a lion Pit as they may assume that if someone climbs/walks from  a public area to a Crew area that person is intending breaking into some tents and they could easily eject that person from the whole site and remove that persons wrist band - so while some people may not see any harm in it - they do risk a lot so my advice would be not to risk it.

once your in that area - even if you only walked in Security may assume your there for other reasons - right or wrong - if you are caught in that area you can be ejected -