Farm Snaps 19/06/2015

willutalk

This may seem a daft question, but how big is the other stage in person? Really as big as it looks?

Nah mate great question!

It really is quite fucking huge, feels like a proper main stage actually, like you are gunna watch a headliner. I think The Chemical Brothers (my fave on Other this year) are gunna be tasty!

It feels and seems like it'll work a treat. Actually adds a lot of character to the area, like it has a purpose.

I'm quite worried how big it is in comparison to the Pyramid! Kinda 'upstaging' it (sorry for the pun!)

It's second stage status has been cut by a big margin.

The pictures are bloody lovely but could you please ever so kindly stop instagramming them and leave them au naturel?

I like how the farm looks.

It is bloody cheesy but I do really like the effects and I can't take it away.

I'll remember next time frostypaw!

wow fab pictures

Cheers dude!

I think that the weather really made tonight so perfect for taking these photos! It was bliss.

Hopefully it'll stay.

The ground is a dream if any of you are wondering! Pretty hard so actually a little rain could desired. If showers are forecast it won't shift to mud very easily. If it wangs it down then we can expect mud, but the grass is very very thick and rich and healthy.