Glastonbury Office number.

Swine_Glasto2014

• 10 months later...
9 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

I'd be worried too. I've never seen any clamping / Glastonbury ticket packages on offer.

wheel-clamp-001.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=form

As far as I'm aware though (some others probably know more) the only ticket packages you can buy are through the actual festival themselves. There are neighbours who offer nicer camper alternatives, but I think that is on the basis that a festival ticket has already been secured (either in Oct or April).

Just now, big__phil said:

There are neighbours who offer nicer camper alternatives, but I think that is on the basis that a festival ticket has already been secured (either in Oct or April).

A handful of them do have the ability to issue Hospitality Tickets (Windinglake Farm being the only one I can remember off the top of my head but there's a few others as well). This is usually on a reciprocal basis - ie an agreed number of tickets are allocated as part of the deal that allows GFL to use some of their fields for Car Parks / whatever.

However flyleen appears to have booked through Love Fields, who I'm pretty certain have no deal of that nature unless some long broken fences have been mended.

On 13/05/2016 at 1:04 PM, clarkete said:

Someone mentioned one in the secret resales today, which is authentic, but that's going for 9 grand for two!

what a crazy price - I was working in the guest bar { not sure of the year } - two customers were standing at the bar - don't have a clue who they were - anyway a third guy arrived and said something like ' Tristan I ran into Sue and a few of her friend they are looking for a few VIP wrist bands ' - no hesitation he pulled out a handful of passes and he handed over four Guest wristbands just like that - its not the only time I have seen this - at another festival where they use plastic wristbands this guy pulled out two sheets -

so some people spend all this money but if they know the right people they can end up getting in for free. 

5 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

what a crazy price - I was working in the guest bar { not sure of the year } - two customers were standing at the bar - don't have a clue who they were - anyway a third guy arrived and said something like ' Tristan I ran into Sue and a few of her friend they are looking for a few VIP wrist bands ' - no hesitation he pulled out a handful of passes and he handed over four Guest wristbands just like that - its not the only time I have seen this - at another festival where they use plastic wristbands this guy pulled out two sheets -

so some people spend all this money but if they know the right people they can end up getting in for free. 

Aye,  we have to be thankful it's comparatively small scale,  given the demand it could obviously  be so much worse. 

49 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Aye,  we have to be thankful it's comparatively small scale,  given the demand it could obviously  be so much worse. 

I would not mind so much if a few charities would benefit but there is clearly big bucks in Hospitality/Glamping.

I was at Hop farm a few years ago and ran into this customer when the bar was quiet who was connected to the music industry and he had bought all new camping gear { including a very expensive six man tent that was large enough to stand up in }  as he could not rent a caravan down there - he was staying in Hospitality and he asked me if anyone wanted all his camping gear as it was bought on expenses and he intended leaving it all there but due to it being the last night it was impossible to get someone up to pick up the stuff and I had to stay at the bar - anyway he had one last drink and as Prince was ending his set he dived off to his car and was gone.

He just could not be bothered to take it all down and take it home with him. 

You have to wonder how many others are like that - nice enough guy but he had no regards as to the waste.

I wonder if he would have done the same if he had to pay for it all.