Sub to be added?

Matt42

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say it but Elbow again. I know they are still doing a few gigs here and there at the moment, include Wercheter the night before and they haven't got anything else the rest of the weekend. And they love Glasto and the Eaviis love them. habitual subbers, including last year. They will need to mix it up wih some older stuff if they did it, otherwise they'll just be repeating last years set. Nah, probably not

Elbow would be a fairly safe but also fairly poor choice

From what I saw the crowd didn't seem that in to it last year

A lot has to do with who goes on before/after a band too.

I don't think FatM would have gone down well with many who had just watched Motorhead n were waiting for the Foo's...

hmm i know it's a last minute thing but it seems pretty stupid to get an act who subbed last year and has had no new material since to do it again, especially when other acts like Stereophonics and James (regardless of what you think of them) are offering their services

Elbow would be a massive turn off. I'm sure Guy Garvey is a nice guy but he's really hanging onto the success by their one hit wonder. It's exactly the sort of music that Glasto need to leave behind. Getting Elbow would really be rubbing my wounds of losing FF.