Sub to be added?

Matt42

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God please no. Saw her at bestival. Single handedly the worst thing ive ever seen.

Single handedly the worst thing I've ever seen is someone making a fake account on a festival forum called baggy4roses and then acting oblivious to the fact it's him when everyone found out

Edited by jonodillieono

Maybe not but in Foals case I don't see it happening. 

I don't see Foals as a Pyramid headliner in the near future (If at all). I think next years Other Stage headliner would be more accurate. The XX or Biffy Clyro on the other hand .... I think one will be a Pyramid Headliner next year.

P.s. This is coming from a very big Foals fan. (attended two shows on tour before first record etc etc.)

I don't see Foals as a Pyramid headliner in the near future (If at all). I think next years Other Stage headliner would be more accurate. The XX or Biffy Clyro on the other hand .... I think one will be a Pyramid Headliner next year.

P.s. This is coming from a very big Foals fan. (attended two shows on tour before first record etc etc.)

The XX won't be, I'm sure enough of that and I'm inclined to agree on Foals but I'm biased against them. I don't think of them as a good band at all myself but that's one view. They can do Other fine. I think Biffy Clyro is nailed on, most I think wouldn't even doubt it if the Foo's hadn't pulled out.

God please no. Saw her at bestival. Single handedly the worst thing ive ever seen.

Not the best was it?

90% of her set was from Biophillia which I don't think had even been released at the time. Always good to see a Chinese Lantern land on stage though

Do people actually like Biffy Clyro? They're a poor Foo Fighers, who are already a predictable, clichéd middle-of-the-road band... Shocking bands.

I agree with that when they're on CD. But when they're live they're awesome.