Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Yep. And he also chucked the league away! Single-handedly lost the league for Liverpool. :lol: 

“He spread it out on the table and began to read out one ‘fact’ after another. Rafa kept saying ‘fact... fact... fact...’ and I could not believe what I was hearing. I was grabbing the couch, digging my fingers into the arms, feeling embarrassed for him.

“When I met up with England all the Manchester United players told me Fergie was just laughing at Rafa, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.’"

yeah, Liverpool couldn't win footie matches because Rafa had a rant. :lol:

And you think Rafa is the stupid one. :P

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

What your evidence that he lost the players there?

Fairly common knowledge that 09/10 was difficult behind closed doors. He didn't lose the dressing room like Mourinho last season mind you.

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

he sold Alonso just as they were about to win the title? I must have missed that. :lol:

He tried to sell him the previous summer. 

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Fairly common knowledge that 09/10 was difficult behind closed doors. He didn't lose the dressing room like Mourinho last season mind you.

I think talk of losing the dressing room is generally oversimplification from fans. Even if it is true how could you put it down to one rant. I suspect if managers do lose their players it's a cumulative effect.

Just now, pink_triangle said:

I think talk of losing the dressing room is generally oversimplification from fans. Even if it is true how could you put it down to one rant. I suspect if managers do lose their players it's a cumulative effect.

You're giving his trolling too much cred here mate FFS. :)

Another awful signing if true, another over inflated ego on huge wages. United should be buying young hungry footballers, not 34 year olds.

I've heard people comparing it to cantona, cantona was 26 when we signed him. 

Edited by thetime

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

Another awful signing if true, another over inflated ego on huge wages. United should be buying young hungry footballers, not 34 year olds.

I've heard people comparing it to cantona, cantona was 26 when we signed him. 

yep, I really can't see the attraction for Utd in that one.

I'll take a guess that Mendez is his agent and its a required deal to get Moaniho.

He's quality. 

10 minutes ago, thetime said:

I hate the hungry phrase. Mainly because it's mostly bollocks. 

18 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Don't see the downside here? Season or two in him. Easy. Hes still shit hot. As good as ever. Martial and Rashford playing beside him, learning. 

Genuine world class player, free transfer, and people think its a bad signing?! 

I don't think it's necessarily a bad signing, but I don't see it as a necessary signing or one that works in the best longer term interests of the club.

20 minutes ago, zahidf said:

zatlan is definitely not going to be able to play all the games and he is very pricy. and god knows if he can handle a more robust league.

could go either way!

He played 51 games last season. Scored 50 goals. 

Also played every game for Sweden with a 1 goal per game ratio.

Nearly 60 games last season. Hes one of the best players in the world.

Edited by The Nal

44 minutes ago, thetime said:

Just reeks of a man Utd signing of the last few years. Of the peg signing without any thought going into it, for example Di Maria/scweinsteiger. 

I think Di Maria was a great signing on paper. Whether down to a failiure to adapt to British life or LVG not getting the best out of him, it didn't work.

As a neutral you want Ibra in the premiership. For all the entertainment, I'm not sure there has ever been such a dull group of footballers in England's top league.