Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I was most annoyed by was arsenals complete lack of fight. I was pleased with Gabriel's reaction up until the the kick out. But where was koscielny? Or Cazorla as captain? And in the second half i wanted to see a couple of hard challenges on Costa. But nothing, we don't have the likes of that in our team anymore, we are too nice.

Costa is the perfect player for Chelsea though, the fans love a scumbag. Maybe theres a correlation between the the class of an average Chelsea fan and the class of their players

Haha, don't be so bitter. Every fan would love him if he played for them. Costa and Hazard get kicked to pieces every week yet the moment Diego pushes someone in the face and milks a challenge he is suddenly the worst human alive. Tis very amusing. Top English clubs should be grateful to Chelsea atm, without our performances in Europe the past 5yrs there would only be 3 CL places to fight for. The rest of you lot flop year after year against poor opposition

Haha, don't be so bitter. Every fan would love him if he played for them. Costa and Hazard get kicked to pieces every week yet the moment Diego pushes someone in the face and milks a challenge he is suddenly the worst human alive. Tis very amusing. Top English clubs should be grateful to Chelsea atm, without our performances in Europe the past 5yrs there would only be 3 CL places to fight for. The rest of you lot flop year after year against poor opposition

On 2nd thoughts...maybe he was right...

Loving watching Moses' goal again this morning, the build up probably more than the finish.

Having seen a few games of Lanzini now, it's really hard to work out how he ended up playing in the UAE. If his performance levels remain anywhere near where they have been, the option to sign him will no doubt be exercised.

28 more points required.

I would hate to play against Costa but I would also hate to support him. But like I said you love a scumbag

That's the kind of result that has BR living on borrowed time at LFC

The trouble is that with the transfer committee we aren't really sure who is responsible for signings.  To me liverpools main failure has been poor recruitment over recent years, but I am unsure how much that is down to Rodgers.

Out of interest what do people think Liverpool should be achieving? To me competing for 4th place  and getting it every 3 years would be about par for the course.  They could bring in Klopp, but he would still have the same problem of having 4 of the biggest spenders in world football to overtake. For a sense of perspective Liverpool are on a pretty similar total to spurs and Arsenal.

Your two main points i disagree with. Plus the way your post was worded makes you sound like an arrogant c**t.

Now now, no need to resort to name calling. You need to watch more Chelsea (if you can stomach it), then you'll see the first point is valid. It's only the soft teams like Arsenal that don't resort to kicking our players. Case in point the West Brom game when Costa took an elbow to the face and nothing was said afterwards - was certainly more severe than his push into Koscielny's face at the weekend. The Everton game too in fact. And you only need to look at the stats to see the kicking Hazard takes week after week. 

The European point is a fact so very little to disagree with there. We've been far and away the top English team in Europe over the past decade and have kept the English coefficient high. Of course you don't have to be grateful though that would probably make you a you-know-what. 

I think Costa has given himself a major problem this weekend. He isn't going to get away with it in the short term, refs are going to be watching him like a hawk.

In the same way divers like young are scrutinized by refs more closely. Will be amazed if Costa doesn't get sent off in the next few weeks.

Edited by thetime

You need to watch more Chelsea (if you can stomach it), then you'll see the first point is valid. It's only the soft teams like Arsenal that don't resort to kicking our players. Case in point the West Brom game when Costa took an elbow to the face and nothing was said afterwards - was certainly more severe than his push into Koscielny's face at the weekend. The Everton game too in fact. And you only need to look at the stats to see the kicking Hazard takes week after week.

This wasn't your first point.

The European point is a fact so very little to disagree with there. We've been far and away the top English team in Europe over the past decade and have kept the English coefficient high. Of course you don't have to be grateful though that would probably make you a you-know-what.

Eh? Chelsea being bankrolled by a Russian oligarch has allowed them to qualify for the Champions League. The riches of the Champions League has allowed Chelsea to grow the gap between themselves and their English rivals.

I'm a c**t for not being grateful for Chelsea being successful in Europe? Righto

Edited by TheGayTent

so is Martial the real deal, or were the goals yesterday gifts? (I've not seen them, I've no idea).

If he is the real deal, WTF had nobody heard of him? :blink:

Here you go. Both very well taken. Just like the one against Liverpool. Hes extremely calm in front of goal. Very exciting prospect. Completely did the keeper with his eyes for the second goal.

Edited by The Nal