Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but we all know Mourinho will play Matic and Zouma in central midfield and not allow his team to leave the penalty area against Arsenal so it'll be a shite game and Arsenal won't score.

Should just leave Sanchez on Ivanovic all game and give the ball to him at every possible opportunity and laugh at the outcome.

Diouf has responded to Gerrards book, he doesn't pull any punches  :lol: 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2566956-el-hadji-diouf-aims-racial-accusations-at-steven-gerrard-and-liverpool

Everybody could see how [Gerrard] made life difficult for Mario Balotelli at Liverpool. I warned him beforehand. Liverpool is not a club that welcomes black players, unless they are English—but if they are not they don’t stand a chance. It is common knowledge that Gerrard has never liked blacks. When I was at Liverpool I showed him that I was black, I wasn’t English, and I wasn’t going to take any nonsense. He never dared look me in the eye all the time I was at the club.

One thing I was thinking during the game last night - how bad is Tiote playing at the moment? He must be poor if Colback and Anita are in the side in front of him. Together with Cabaye thought that was a decent central midfield partnership.

I wonder if he is a player who has been somewhere too long and gone stale. I guess he will never get that big move now.

One thing I was thinking during the game last night - how bad is Tiote playing at the moment? He must be poor if Colback and Anita are in the side in front of him. Together with Cabaye thought that was a decent central midfield partnership.

Didn't watch that game, but he's been in and out with injury, never fully fit, and last season when he did play he was awful.

How close are Italy to catching the England coefficient? Its amazing that fairly recently the English clubs were fairly dominant in the competition, but not have taken a big step back.

Nowhere close. England have had a better coefficient for the last 9 years. (And won it a few times of course). This year one of the Italian clubs is already out. So a long way off losing the 4th champs league spot

didn't see either match but I'm amused at the reporting of them this morning, which suggests both ties as equal and that it was equally disappointing from both.

And yet one team were playing last season's finalists, while the other was playing a nowhere team.

Your bitterness still shining through I see.

what? :blink::wacko::lol:

I've simply pointed out the opposition the two teams faced was hugely different, but it's being reported in a way that implies the failure of each team to win was equal.

FFS. Moron.

Yes they were hugely different, until last night one hadn't won a game this season and languishing near the bottom of there league.

United played well last night, could of gone either way. Can't comment on the city game, I don't tend to believe what the press write.

Edited by thetime

He was poor. Again.

it's clear from the games I've seen that City have him playing a different role, so it's perhaps not surprising. It's much like putting Rooney in centre midfield and expecting a striker's performance from him.

When Rooney's been played out of position he generally gets cut a bit of slack by many for how that effects his performances (tho called out on it by some). It's funny how the hate figures get hated, eh?

It's funny how some will defend the indefensible based solely on what colour shirt they wear, eh? Without even knowing the facts half the time too...

What have I defended? :blink::lol:

I've simply pointed out that he's being played differently.

You can blame the player for the reduced performances or you can blame the club for mis-using him, take your pick.

Meanwhile a club rated him as i said they would and you said they wouldn't.