Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bizarre that billion quid companies like Utd and Madrid can fuck up something so simple. They've had all summer and they leave it until literally the last minute.

Any other billion quid company acting like that and heads would roll, big style.

Currently no one is happy. Madrid don't have him, Utd have a keeper who doesn't want to be there who can now leave for free next season and De Gea has to play in front of fans who know he wants out. Which will surely impact his confidence.

I don't think Madrid would sabotage the move for the sake of 30m quid either. They'd rather have him for the season.

Its a shambles basically but I still think it'll go through today. And this Martial kid better be Henry MK II from his first game for that money.

Quite happy with West Ham's transfer dealings barring any last minute hitches on the incomings or late outgoings.

Barring an injury crisis I think that's a mid table squad.

At least. Adebayor to come today aswell apparently.

Edited by The Nal

I do not want Adebayor. A loan would have been ok but we can't loan him now so would rather not at all. Unless Tottenham are paying his contract off and we're signing him only on a one year deal.

I'd welcome Antonio mind, if we can agree a sensible price. Mind you, there's still talk of the possibility of Yilmaz.

Deadline day, I hate it.

Edited by TheGayTent

Its bizarre that billion quid companies like Utd and Madrid can fuck up something so simple. They've had all summer and they leave it until literally the last minute.

How did United fuck it up when they got the papers there in time? Madrid fucked it up.

If it still goes through there will be money changing hands and it'll be the government as they fund Madrid anyway.

Edited by thewayiam

How did United fuck it up when they got the papers there in time? Madrid fucked it up.

According to Rory Smith @ The Times, there is no paperwork involved in the initial registration. 

Think the term "paperwork" is probably confusing the matter on De Gea. Everything digital through Fifa TMS.

First stage is the clubs have to enter details of the deal on the TMS system. Those details (payment, instalments etc) have to match

Once details match, the national association of the buying club (the FA) has to apply for an International Transfer Certificate.

Once that application is in, the association of the selling club (should be the RFEF, not the LFP) release the certificate.

The crucial bit is this: if the application for the ITC is made before midnight local time, then everything else can be done later

Think the term "paperwork" is probably confusing the matter on De Gea. Everything digital through Fifa TMS. (1/5)

— Rory Smith (@RorySmithTimes)

September 1, 2015

If it still goes through there will be money changing hands and it'll be the government as they fund Madrid anyway.

There is a lot of contradictory information out there, but the only thing that seems to be agreed upon is that there isn't much change of this going ahead. the Spanish league did not get the request for an ITC before midnight CEST, so in effect there is no transfer. 

There is a lot of contradictory information out there, but the only thing that seems to be agreed upon is that there isn't much change of this going ahead. the Spanish league did not get the request for an ITC before midnight CEST, so in effect there is no transfer. 

The scenario that seems to make the most sense to me is; 

1. United Lodge the transfer on FifaTMS with time to spare
  2. There is then some "problem" from the Madrid/Navas camp around his new contract
  3. Madrid ask United to change the transfer to be a straight De Gea for cash deal & promise to sort out the Navas portion of the deal today
  4. United refuse as they don't want to run the risk of loosing De Gea and not having a credible replacement

looking forward to 2 minutes to midnight when Everton offload John Stones for £65+ million -

You'll have pulled a De Gea on it then. Deadline is 6pm!

Call Martinez and tell him.

and they will no longer be in any debt- at all, whatsoever - how many Premiership clubs can say that?

Only the shit ones! xD

Hate transfer deadline day, one of the worst things about the PL era.

An 'event' created out of nothing by the media to generate clicks and views. The way Sky have tried to turn that Scottish guy into some sort of transfer celebrity makes me die a little inside every time I see an advert for it.