Foals

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How young is young? :P This is their 4th LP, so its not like they are a young band is it?!

Well R&L book them every other year lol and I don't think the age they aim for really needs much discussion. I love people trying to defend Foals lmao and I'm not even doing it for the attention or comeback of it at all.

Imagine sitting their straight faced saying Foals is for kids while probably blasting out Fall Out Boy and Hollywood Undead.

I was young when the best FOB stuff was out tbf lol and HU are catchy!

Edited by thewayiam

I'm still lolling about Radio 1 playlisting that dreadful 'I Bet My Life' song of theirs for about six months only for them to not even play it at Big Weekend.

Oh I'd forgotten about that song. Imagine Dragons are bad anyway but that song must be their worst. It's just awful.

Watched foals in 2013 on the insistence of a friend

Would prefer to stick my thumb up my arse, bend over and pretend to be a rooster than be subjected to that nonsense again.

They can only be described as "Special" in the the pejorative sense. Pass.