Foals

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

2 can't get on here.

I'm not sure why that is. Efestivals?

because I set the rules here, and if people don't play nice they don't play at all. :rolleyes:

You asked if your mate could be unbanned. I unbanned him. You then all turned into a bunch of self-important twats.

You personally got my objection. Others felt they were free to do whatever the fuck they liked.

Edited by eFestivals

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

because I set the rules here, and if people don't play nice they don't play at all. :rolleyes:

You asked if your mate could be unbanned. I unbanned him. You then all turned into a bunch of self-important twats.

You personally got my objection. Others felt they were free to do whatever the fuck they liked.

I'm struggling to see how posting 3 pictures of Mesut Özil results in a ban without warning when a racist & homophobic post doesn't. I guess I'm not great at spotting right from wrong.

A lot of nonsense has been posted in this section all year and it'll be the same until we get any sort of announcement. I don't see the problem personally. It's not as if anyone's spamming the Glastonbury section which sees regular activity.

6 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

I'm struggling to see how posting 3 pictures of Mesut Özil results in a ban without warning when a racist & homophobic post doesn't. I guess I'm not great at spotting right from wrong.

Perhaps take a moment to ask yourself what relevance all of that bollocks had to the thread, and why each of you was posting as you were?

At best it's too juvenille for what I'll happily accept here, but we both know there was a greater 'reasoning' for it from the posters.

6 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

A lot of nonsense has been posted in this section all year and it'll be the same until we get any sort of announcement. I don't see the problem personally. It's not as if anyone's spamming the Glastonbury section which sees regular activity.

This website is not about you and your cliquey mates.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Perhaps take a moment to ask yourself what relevance all of that bollocks had to the thread, and why each of you was posting as you were?

Threads in this section have little relevant content within them and it's been the same for a while. Why is this only being clamped down on now?

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

but we both know there was a greater 'reasoning' for it from the posters.

I'm afraid I'm not following. Please elaborate if you wish to.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

This website is not about you and your cliquey mates.

True, but nobody ever said or implied that it is.

8 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Threads in this section have little relevant content within them and it's been the same for a while. Why is this only being clamped down on now?

I'm afraid I'm not following. Please elaborate if you wish to.

True, but nobody ever said or implied that it is.

I acted against a specific thing, where you (just you) posted to say you recognised why I had done.

If you don't know why you (and others) then followed that with what you did, should your mother be letting you out unaccompanied?

Edited by eFestivals

2 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

Honestly this thread is enough to make them call it quits in general

Do you think Yannis is a keen efestivaler?

What if Yannis is Gazza and his putting us off the scent of Foals headlining Glasto and Reading next year?

Edited by LondonTom