Foals

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Anyone might think it was coordinated bullying. ;)

You couldn't be any further from the truth Neil.

Edit: what twattery has occurred, what attacks? You must have read the PM I sent you about his post.

Edited by Couchy

3 minutes ago, Couchy said:

Because he posted a horrible post & we just happen to post the most on here... go figure.

The herb is strong in this one.

if you look like a tribe and act like a tribe, I'm going to treat you as a tribe - because your actions reflect back on these forums.

It's one thing for people to speak their mind, but on the page previous to this it looks like a co-ordinated attack.

If that wasn't your intentions then I accept that on this occasion, but the responsibility is on you lot to not do something again which looks to any viewer as gang bullying.

Just now, eFestivals said:

if you look like a tribe and act like a tribe, I'm going to treat you as a tribe - because your actions reflect back on these forums.

It's one thing for people to speak their mind, but on the page previous to this it looks like a co-ordinated attack.

If that wasn't your intentions then I accept that on this occasion, but the responsibility is on you lot to not do something again which looks to any viewer as gang bullying.

Ahhhh I see what you mean now.

Fair point.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Oh bore off Neil & grow up. It was a homophobic & racist post.

Reflect all you want & go listen to Arcade Fire.

& calling people tribes on a forum isn't exacatly PC.

Nobody other than you would ever think saying something like that would be gang bullying because hopefully most of us posters are better than that, we just happened to say it.

There wasn't even any attacks as you so mention.

Stop smoking so much & you wouldn't be so paranoid.

Edited by Couchy
Rant

1 minute ago, Couchy said:

Oh bore off Neil & grow up. It was a homophobic & racist post.

yep, but you were all trying to out-do yourselves between you to be insulting just for the sake of it. The comments weren't aimed at him, they were to 'impress' each other.

Grow up, eh? What others might do doesn't justify being as bad in response.

15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yep, but you were all trying to out-do yourselves between you to be insulting just for the sake of it. The comments weren't aimed at him, they were to 'impress' each other.

Grow up, eh? What others might do doesn't justify being as bad in response.

You obviously haven't been outside either

Edit: at least since when the clocks went back

Edited by Couchy