Which gate?

Charles Carmichael

For Hitchin Hill I'd go for Gate A, which means coming in to the West car parks. From the west car parks you can usually choose to walk to either gate A or D Unless you end up in a couple of the orange car parks that are right next to gate D. When you still can choose to walk to Gate A, but its probably easier to go in gate D and walk through the site. 

It looks a fairly short walk from Gate B, I've only come in from the East side once, and we ended up in the blue car parks so had to go through gate C. Hopefully someone else can tell you how easy it is to choose / carparks gates on that side of the site.

It looks a fairly short walk from Gate B, I've only come in from the East side once, and we ended up in the blue car parks so had to go through gate C. Hopefully someone else can tell you how easy it is to choose / carparks gates on that side of the site.

I've aimed for B a few times and ended up closer to C and vice versa. There's no way to choose even if you use t he entrance closest to the gate of choice. I suppose there's more chance of getting B from purple entrance than Blue but I've tried that as well and got C. Pot luck is the phrase. 

I've aimed for B a few times and ended up closer to C and vice versa. There's no way to choose even if you use t he entrance closest to the gate of choice. I suppose there's more chance of getting B from purple entrance than Blue but I've tried that as well and got C. Pot luck is the phrase. 

Ah..............That nearly answers the question in my just posted thread I believe.............

So its random as to what route on the east you go on? (Purple/Blue), or you dictated this yourself?