Origin of your username and favourite members of the forum ?

swede

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Name is Bobby, Bobby was taken.

Favourite posters are my regular Glastonbury friends, Chazeboy, London Tom etc... And the regulars others have mentioned. There is one poster i particularly dislike, because they are just plain old annoying. They shall remain nameless.

This has caused mass paranoia I suspect

Funny story is that when there was the England vs Rest of the world eFests footie match a few years back my username led the organisers to put me down for the rest of the world team. I still say we were robbed.

If you call getting soundly beat two years running being robbed then I suppose you were :)

Username a nod to Mr Young followed by my DOB.

Fairly new so no real favourite posters as yet, just glad I found this place to satisfy my Glastonbury cravings !

Not long now peeps !! :)

Welcome! So you must be like 1900 years old!?  :sarcastic:

Sack truck after a sack truck - something I thought was essential on my first Glasto foray. It made it to camp despite being overloaded way, way too much, has since passed away - coming in at the wrong side and having to negotiate the hill of death with it was no fun with it

No sack truck this year, 2 car trips instead. 

No fav posters, unless FIFA style bribes come my way and then I'll say anything 

Sloseph is a nickname that was given to me because I always you to take my time getting anywhere, so I was called slow Joe, which then turned into Sloseph though natural evolution

as for favourite posters my vote goes directly for BennyHana22 because we share the newbie excitement and 90% of the time I go to post something he's already there saying the same thing

plus I think it might be his first time

Username:  back in 1989/90 I was looking for a nickname for myself to use on the internet, opened my grandmothers 1930's dictionary and out it popped - it has various meanings but the most simple is "Great Knight or noble" one of the 12 charlamagne knights. Obviously French.  P.S. I am not a knight nor very noble :)

No favourites really but if I had to pick:  Yoghurt on a stick

Needed a nickname to sign up with, Everything Everything were in the charts at the time with Kemosabe as their lead single. It seemed like a cool word, especially when I learnt it was made up for Lone Ranger the TV show. So I stole it!

Favorites would have to be any of the old R&L lot; DP, WIll, Matt ect...

It has been suggested I bear a passing resemblance to the character from Star Trek DS9.  People may have a point.

Generally enjoy Placid Casual's posts.  And Fuzzy Dunlop on the basis that he got cross when no-one was naming him.  I like the honest anger.