Site Pic's From This Morning

bennyboi

Out of up votes but you have one in spirit. Great shots, thanks! Looks like that wet weather hasn't done too much damage.

And I have received it in spirt.

Yeah that patch by the pyramid it the worse of it and it's the main route for all vehicles so to be expected.

I am glad I never paid any attention to people's site photos last year though. It was amazing to see everything for the first time myself.

I know what you mean. I like really seeing these pictures, but I think I'm going to start avoiding them now so there are more surprises a week on Wednesday.

I know what you mean. I like really seeing these pictures, but I think I'm going to start avoiding them now so there are more surprises a week on Wednesday.

It's weird, my excitement compels me to look at this time but seeing it in that state in a fortnights time would depress me.

This is my 9th year, I don't think there's too many surprises. But if you chat to people on site setting up there's always a few bits that they just smile and say "wait n see" when you ask. That gets me hyped for the festival.

Looking at those pics the top of the pyramid looks to be bare this year.

Is it to early to rule out somthing arty sitting on top like has happened the past couple of years

There was a pair of fuck off polished aluminium wings coming in on a low loader when I was leaving and the chap assembling the crab wouldn't tell me what they were for. They looked like they would be big enough to fit the top of the 'mid.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they are also putting something up on the Other Stage this year for the first time

Yep here it is, in the gold old nme...

"The Pyramid Stage is the most complete, standing tall in all its triangular glory, surrounded by furrows of dirt and long blue cables. Behind it, the Other Stage presents the first of 2015’s changes – a new rectangular roof replaces the old dome-shaped one and it hangs metres from the stage, waiting to be raised. “There’s going to be an installation on the Other Stage this year by Joe Rush, the guy who did the phoenix on the Pyramid,” Emily tells us. "

Yep here it is, in the gold old nme...

"The Pyramid Stage is the most complete, standing tall in all its triangular glory, surrounded by furrows of dirt and long blue cables. Behind it, the Other Stage presents the first of 2015’s changes – a new rectangular roof replaces the old dome-shaped one and it hangs metres from the stage, waiting to be raised. “There’s going to be an installation on the Other Stage this year by Joe Rush, the guy who did the phoenix on the Pyramid,” Emily tells us. "

That'll explain the wings then