What annoys you the most at Glastonbury?

badger80

What annoys you most at Glasto?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your goat the most

1, No it wasn't, you think my response are bad, step back and look at your gunshot posts!

2, Yeah I'll fight fire with fire, I've no idea who has been on here before but this isn't the 1st big forum where I have gone up against the establishment who think rightly or wrongly they are what goes on the site.

3, You think yours hasn't either? You're not alone, seems there's about a dozen who are the in crowd, probably the same who want to be, slipping the odd remark in too at times! Want an example? When I posted 3 AC/DC songs from 3 different decades over the are AC/DC metal argument n you decided to jump on Thunderstruck despite Rosie being some 15 years its senior and 2 decades ago!

I'll happily meet you for a Beer fella, I'll debate anything you want to face to face, your trolling statement is my questioning just as I think the same is of yours, I'm me, I don't pretend to be anyone else nor has previous being on here.

Anyway it's bed time, have CPOP to go to early tomorrow so the board will be free of me once again.

Enjoy boys n girls x

This?

http://www.cpop.co.uk/

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Northern Monkey.

RE: your post above & about meeting up at the eFests meet, when we have a beer and a chat, how about we start / open our discussion with this comment of yours:

3, ...Want an example? When I posted 3 AC/DC songs from 3 different decades over the are AC/DC metal argument n you decided to jump on Thunderstruck despite Rosie being some 15 years its senior and 2 decades ago!

I know about as much about AC/DC as fuck all! Nothing!!!

I don't know what Thunderstruck or Rosie are...(other than I guess they're songs, obviously, but...) I've never knowingly heard those songs or posted anything about them or AC/DC...so we can start there.

Ok?

I hope you have a great rest-of-your-weekend / Sunday.

Woffy x

Nothing annoys me at Glastonbury because I actually have never been to Glastonbury as yet.

Will answer this question in greater detail next year :)

I went for the first time last year and really can't think of anything that annoyed me per se cos I spent most of the time in awe. Although i did find having to navigate past a taped off camping area a hindrance to getting to my camp. So yeah, taped off camping areas are actually my gripe.

Having only been for my first time last year, nothing really got my piss boiled till we went to see Massive Attack. Perfect spot, edged forward ever so slightly then right in front of us a squad (6 people) sitting in chairs for the whole show, talking and not giving a fuck about the performance. Too late for us to move because it was prime sound (despite their blethering) and in line with the stage but fucking hell, if you go see Massive Attack get off your arse and enjoy it!!

This kind of discussion is exactly why I don't go to the efests meet or any pre arranged internet group meet ups for that matter......sure most of you are lovely people but theres always some assholes talking shit and at least if my familiarity with efests people and the board is kept to online I can easily ignore/block said people whereas I'm not known for being 'diplomatic' if someone annoys me 'offline' haha

IronyMeter1.gif

hahaha this is fucking insane. Don't do it, people, we've got a couple of loudmouth braggats this year who revel in their sub-Clarkson/Littlejohn persona. They want a rise, pure and simple. And the more they protest they don't, the more they give it 'I'm a bluff no-nonsense man, say what I like and like what I bloody well say' bullshit.

2 of them. Just 2. Out of fucking thousands of lovely people. The efests meet will be great fun, albeit hazily remembered. There's loads and lovely people on these boards and I'm looking forward to seeing you, possibly slurrring at you, and definitely making a tit of myself in front of you. Keep the faith.

Edited by Mardy

The efests meet will be great fun, albeit hazily remembered. There's loads and lovely people on these boards and I'm looking forward to seeing you, possibly slurrring at you, and definitely making a tit of myself in front of you. Keep the faith.

Oh fuck it, I'm going to miss hooking up with you lot. The opportunity to make a bigger bell end of myself doesn't escape me.

1, No it wasn't, you think my response are bad, step back and look at your gunshot posts!

2, Yeah I'll fight fire with fire, I've no idea who has been on here before but this isn't the 1st big forum where I have gone up against the establishment who think rightly or wrongly they are what goes on the site.

3, You think yours hasn't either? You're not alone, seems there's about a dozen who are the in crowd, probably the same who want to be, slipping the odd remark in too at times! Want an example? When I posted 3 AC/DC songs from 3 different decades over the are AC/DC metal argument n you decided to jump on Thunderstruck despite Rosie being some 15 years its senior and 2 decades ago!

I'll happily meet you for a Beer fella, I'll debate anything you want to face to face, your trolling statement is my questioning just as I think the same is of yours, I'm me, I don't pretend to be anyone else nor has previous being on here.

Anyway it's bed time, have CPOP to go to early tomorrow so the board will be free of me once again.

Enjoy boys n girls x

This is the most disproportionate response to a reasoned, friendly post I've ever seen. It's almost like Northern Monkey and Woffy are having two totally different conversations. Very weird...

Of all the weird and wonderful shite you've posted over the years that has made me roar with laughter at times, that has got to be the best Yog.

Fucking 'genius!' haha

I will be devoid of upvotes by 9am at this rate!

It's the flickering "extraordinary" that really makes it.  That's just the icing on the cake, really.

This - it's all about the details!

Don't worry about them spoiling the meet. The rare offensive folk tend to realise and not come to meets, or once they do no one talks to them and they leave declaring everyone arseholes - has been so for pretty much every online group I've known that meets up.

They do so much in online forums precisely because it's a captive audience who have to read their crap. Doesn't work like that in real life.

If I was to want to camp in a arse busting area then no it wouldn't, but then again I've seen worse in them!

As I've already said I prefer the quieter areas dickhead where a big fuck off luxury carpeted tent isn't so much of a matter, a bit like your opinions!

So what's the reveal you're looking for eh? Mastermind.

You already know where I'll be in a week n half, you can hold Nal's hand if you want!

Bloody hell, I think someone's been sampling his marching powder pre festival, calm down pal, it's an Internet forum, most of us are just taking the piss.

Btw I can see why you needed a carpeted tent, brick shit houses can do plenty of damage to normal tents, you spent the extra money wisely !

hahaha this is fucking insane. Don't do it, people, we've got a couple of loudmouth braggats this year who revel in their sub-Clarkson/Littlejohn persona. They want a rise, pure and simple. And the more they protest they don't, the more they give it 'I'm a bluff no-nonsense man, say what I like and like what I bloody well say' bullshit.

2 of them. Just 2. Out of fucking thousands of lovely people. The efests meet will be great fun, albeit hazily remembered. There's loads and lovely people on these boards and I'm looking forward to seeing you, possibly slurrring at you, and definitely making a tit of myself in front of you. Keep the faith.

I for one can't wait for the meet. Most years we don't get on site in time but she be set up by 3pm at the latest. I've been a member on here for years, it's going to be great to finally put some faces to names.