Navigating your way around - what's your secret?

fat_man_joe

The stars? The railway track? Actually using the sign posts?

How do you find your way around at Glastonbury? Last time I went was in 2011 and only by the Saturday did I feel at all like I could navigate my way around the site - now I think I've forgotten everything.

I appreciate getting lost is part of the magic of it all, and no one will every know the place like the back of their hand, but any tips would be really handy!

Use weds and Thursday to wander about and get your bearings without getting too drunk so you can't remember where you've been or how you got there! Look at the map and the signposts. There are main routes through North - South and East west and around. I always get a little lost especially round the market areas - but generally everything tends to be in the same layout so after many years of going it starts to be familiar- until they move Arcadia or something!!

Use weds and Thursday to wander about and get your bearings without getting too drunk so you can't remember where you've been or how you got there! Look at the map and the signposts. There are main routes through North - South and East west and around. I always get a little lost especially round the market areas - but generally everything tends to be in the same layout so after many years of going it starts to be familiar- until they move Arcadia or something!!

This!

And don't bother planning anything within 3/4 hour of the last thing - chances are it symply won't happen

Edited by Northern-Monkey