2016 Other Stage headliners

Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Deftones would be rad. Can't see it happening to be honest though; they are probably a bit too heavy for Glastonbury.

Not sure they are any heavier than Metallica, Motorhead or the early BMTH stuff we'll hear. I agree I can't see where they would fit as not really populist but I would also love to see them there. Sub BMTH would suit me!

6 minutes ago, dooke10 said:

Not sure they are any heavier than Metallica, Motorhead or the early BMTH stuff we'll hear. I agree I can't see where they would fit as not really populist but I would also love to see them there. Sub BMTH would suit me!

Fingers crossed for Deftones. Oh, and if the guys in your profile pic could show up too, that would be just great! ;)

1 hour ago, HoTWire said:

Not as much fun as Tool headlining the pyramid stage :D ... although I suspect we'd be attending a whole different festival to see Deftones and Tool play :)

Agreed.

Tool are my favourite band but I am a complete and total realist here - not big enough to headline Pyramid, too big for a sub (IMO) so its whether they'd ever headline other. And not this year. Yet again, no new album sadly!

Although Puscifer have finally ventured to this side of the pond and are playing here in May and some fests in June - I could see Puscifer on the Park or Other over the weekend. Even WH to be honest.