Genosys

CaledonianGonzo

Even when Block 9 was absolutely chokka, mostly full of people congregating near the Downlow trying (in vain) to get in , you could always get through to the Genosys dance area near the DJ box. Never seemed to have any restrictions on it at all, a lot of people just mooching through there on the way to Shangri La.

How well known Ceronne to the average glasto goer? I'd love to be there but now also concerned it will be stupidly busy, I had though that Jesus would draw a lot of the crowd away but looking at the clashfinder it looks like they're not on at the same time.

There's loads on around that time dance wise though. Pierre is on at downlow, 2 bad mice London underground, ed solo at heaven, ewan pearson at beat hotel and Matt black of coldcut at the temple. Such a packed Thursday this year I reckon you'll be fine

There's loads on around that time dance wise though. Pierre is on at downlow, 2 bad mice London underground, ed solo at heaven, ewan pearson at beat hotel and Matt black of coldcut at the temple. Such a packed Thursday this year I reckon you'll be fine

I noticed Matt Black is playing a few times over the weekend. Might try and catch one of them

Edited by Mardy

I noticed Matt Black is playing a few times over the weekend. Might try and catch one of them

Yes it's got to be done, shame DJ food isn't there

Erol Alkan, acid set, Saturday sunrise, oh dear!

This is an absolute must