Theatre & Circus fields

filmguy

Against all the intentions I had, I spent the best part of Friday evening \ night in this area last year. Had a blast! I remember the New York Brass Band on the outside Circus stage too. At one point I went into a bar and watched some Glasto highlights on TV!

Edited by markrkp

This area cost me all the bands I wanted to see (bar 2, the first band and the last band) of the Friday last year. Had so much fun. Our jam packed day of bands was forgotten about hanging round here. One of my favourite ever festival days. Played games, watched loads of stuff, chatted to so many people and just laughed all day. Perfect.

Are the circus acts good all day or do the best ones go on at headliner time?

There's good stuff all day, same as any other stage, there's usually a few highlights every year though, the programme generally has a decent write-up on the biggest bookings for that year, but you'll have fun whenever.

Not keen on this area. A lot of "look at me" types walking around, thinking they're great. Apart from that it's OK i guess. There are a lot of places i'd rather be instead tho.

Bloody hell, not that keen on fun and people enjoying themselves then. Each to there own but I spend at least one afternoon a year here and walk away grinning from ear to ear, its such a feel good area of the festival.

I one of those who always says after every festival I don't spend enough time there!

Its a wonderful area of the festival and I am glad its there. Can pretty much find something entertaining at any time of the day across the field!

My favorite part of 2010, was finding some shade and just watching the walkabout acts interact with people :P