In 3 Weeks Time I'll be..

Anderson19

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking my car near gate A, getting a taxi to Castle Cary, getting a train to Taunton, getting a taxifrom the station to my hotel, getting about three hours sleep, waking up, walking to the coach pick up point, getting the coach back to Pilton, getting my stuff out of the car and queuing at Gate A.

All for the love of the best five days of the year

Parking my car near gate A, getting a taxi to Castle Cary, getting a train to Taunton, getting a taxifrom the station to my hotel, getting about three hours sleep, waking up, walking to the coach pick up point, getting the coach back to Pilton, getting my stuff out of the car and queuing at Gate A.

All for the love of the best five days of the year

Green Travel?

You not going Yog?

I can't even comprehend that feeling luckily not missed one since I started going on 11 - odd woukd be putting it politely.

Hello Anderson19

I'm afraid I'm not. I'm kind of OK with it now but suspect that closer to the time I'll feel like I've made a tactical error. That said, I'll get through it - somehow. Looks like I'm going to be the Night Watchman around these parts come the day. I can feel the build up on here. It'll be fever pitch by the time people start heading off to the festival. I know that I'll miss the efests meet up the most. It's a fine example of how things could be and should be in terms of friendliness and goodwill.

Either waiting for the gates to open or inside setting up, depending on the generosity of the organisers in when they chose to open gate A. My journey is going to involve a lot of walking, buses and trains, starting at about 10.00 Tuesday night. As a camp solo early arrival I'll be helping out with people meeting up and getting set up together, so I'm hoping to find some time for a bit of shut eye during the day before the eFests meet or everything will fall on it's arse at some point, as I'll have been up 24 hours or more and had a tiring journey in the mix.

will be standing inside Gate D waiting for the public to get in and taking some shots.
image was taking at 07.25 { Wednesday 25 June 2014 }
I am sure there was a shift change as a minibus came up and some got off and others got on.
there was some supervisor rushing about and then he gave the thumbs up and the gate was open

P1000845-2014.jpg

I bloody love these kind of threads!!!!

I'll either be waking up around now in east campervan fields or already up and cooking bacon sarnies.

Probably have a smoke and a brew whilst watching people walk past with all their stuff heading towards gate c.

Excellent news GW, I love seeing the shots you do at this time, keep up the good work :)

ok - here is the shot just as the people were allowed in
you can see people in the queue being checked - that was shot at 07.56
its all very weird as one second its all quiet and then people will flood in and it gets very noisy.

P1000856-2014.JPG