Flags...

Abster

Ok having come up with the wonderful idea of making a flag to mark our camping spot I need some advice from you wonderful flag makers out there.. I have a design... It's currently swimming around in my head!

I'd like a Bahama Blue flag background with colour's pink, gold/black (not decided on those yet) on the flag as the design..

The only plain flags I can find are white, royal blue, red, yellow and green...

The question is if I was to purchase a white flag dye with this... http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/dylon-bahama-blue-hand-wash-fabric-dye/564724-1002 .... will I then be able to paint/draw my desired design onto the flag with other Dylon products?

Or does anyone know where I can purchase a plain Bahama Blue flag? I am starting to think I should give up on my desired design....

No link for you, but last year I got a flag off a site which had just about every flag design in the universe including plain colours.

I then customized with acrylic paints which did the job and survived the rain last year.

Do some googling, should be easy to find.