Any suspicious gaps in the stage times? For Special guest's

Bonehead> Clapton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true. Fatboy played under the name DJ Ox who was on the line up.

https://twitter.com/beathotelglasto/status/483383381414395905

Ok, my memory was fuzzy, but I got the right day and stage. We had stumbled there by chance on our way to the Wailers and as it wasn't on the line-up I always assumed it was a set during a gap on the line-up

Regardless, there is an hour gap on the Sunday this year,

Confirmed, left Arcade Fire for a bit of Club de Fromage action last year and the WG tent was empty at around 10.30pm.

Yep we left Kasabian early last year for Yoda at WG and there was nothing on before, just a few people milling around waiting for him to start

Ok, my memory was fuzzy, but I got the right day and stage. We had stumbled there by chance on our way to the Wailers and as it wasn't on the line-up I always assumed it was a set during a gap on the line-up

Regardless, there is an hour gap on the Sunday this year,

I only know as somebody on the outside world messaged us to say it had been put on twitter. Completely forgot that the Wailers were on at the same time until after the festival. Oh well you cant see everything.

As I posted on another thread DJ Ox is down for the Stonebridge bar on Sunday at 4pm. Perhaps could be one of Fatboy Slims sets this year.

Yep we left Kasabian early last year for Yoda at WG and there was nothing on before, just a few people milling around waiting for him to start

DJ Yoda was an awesome way to end the festival for me. Particularly having seen him the year before with the Marching Band when I thought it was rubbish. Only bad thing I can really remember seeing at the festival.

Any gaps or usual special guest slots anyone can think of for Friday? (apart from Other stage, first thing)? When was the John Peel tbc slot last year? I cant remember.

Surprised to have no Tame Impala .... especially as it has been confirmed in an interview that Kevin Parker (front man) will be joining Mark Ronson.

I noticed that there's 3 spots at William's Green rather than two on the Thursday.

Last year they were:

The 1975 20:00 - 21:00

Metronomy 21:15 - 22:15

This year:

Live Band 20:30 - 21:10

Live Band 21:30 - 22:10

Live Band 22:30 - 22:10

Wouldn't be surprised if one of those is Foo Fighters under one of their cover band pseudonyms.

We know, of course, that one is Wolf Alice.

I wouldn't be surprised if 'Chevy Metal' make an appearance. Could show up as the Other Stage openers perhaps? Whenever they've played they've usually played for quite a long time/have had long setlists. Would easily fill that hour long slot, and you wouldn't have any of the safety concerns that 'Foo Fighters playing in a small tent' would bring.

I wouldn't be surprised if 'Chevy Metal' make an appearance. Could show up as the Other Stage openers perhaps? Whenever they've played they've usually played for quite a long time/have had long setlists. Would easily fill that hour long slot, and you wouldn't have any of the safety concerns that 'Foo Fighters playing in a small tent' would bring.

I wouldn't be surprised if Foo's play some sort of secret set either, they love that kind of thing. They are playing in Belgium on Thursday so it definitely rules out Chevy Metal playing one of the Williams Green slots.

Surprised to have no Tame Impala .... especially as it has been confirmed in an interview that Kevin Parker (front man) will be joining Mark Ronson.

Just been reading the blurbs on the lineup page and Mark Ronson's promises he'll be joined by "a few special guests" so hopefully it won't just be Parker.