Any suspicious gaps in the stage times? For Special guest's

Bonehead> Clapton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen any yet? Emily did mention Secret acts on the Park didnt she?

I haven't personally looked into it too much yet but I'm not sure where the special guest slots would fit in, the schedule on the Park looks pretty jam-packed. I think there's bound to be special guests as always but it'll probably happen on stages like William's Green etc

I noticed that there's 3 spots at William's Green rather than two on the Thursday.

Last year they were:

The 1975 20:00 - 21:00

Metronomy 21:15 - 22:15

This year:

Live Band 20:30 - 21:10

Live Band 21:30 - 22:10

Live Band 22:30 - 22:10

Wouldn't be surprised if one of those is Foo Fighters under one of their cover band pseudonyms.

We know, of course, that one is Wolf Alice.

Didn't someone who is part of their tech team say he was looking for tickets because the Foo's are just flying in then out? Doesn't sound like they will be if that's correct.

there is literally no chance of foo fighters even under a different name given the park fiasco for pulp and radiohead and they were on the traditional days never mind the thursday. they would be risking a health and safety nightmare.

they are risking big problems every time they put even a remotely large name on the thursday anywhere on site to be honest

Edited by Memory Man

Williams Green has a long gap when the Pyramid headliners are on every night, but I don't know if that's normal or not.

Does anybody remember the infamous 'missing Park headliner' of either last year or 2013? It was incredible, Prince turned up if I remember correctly.

Does anybody remember the infamous 'missing Park headliner' of either last year or 2013? It was incredible, Prince turned up if I remember correctly.

2013. I went hoping for AFP or The National. When nobody came on, people started throwing bottles (one glass) at the roadies taking Cat Power's stuff off stage. Disgraceful really. It wasn't too bad, I only missed the first two songs of The XX's set.

2013. I went hoping for AFP or The National. When nobody came on, people started throwing bottles (one glass) at the roadies taking Cat Power's stuff off stage. Disgraceful really. It wasn't too bad, I only missed the first two songs of The XX's set.

Shit, really? That's crazy!

I remember people saying there were a few people gathering around the Park, but no trouble!

Shit, really? That's crazy!

I remember people saying there were a few people gathering around the Park, but no trouble!

It was only a handful of morons. There wasn't really trouble. A few bottles were thrown in a short space of time and that was that. The xx were amazing though.

Also, to fightoffyour, learn to take a joke buddy ;)

Edited by The Placid Casual