Anyone ever tried a Trojan Horse?

dappie

Someone on here a fair while back claimed that they'd got a friend in within a large suitcase which was on a trolley. Apparently they just wheeled him in no problem.

However, if you were determined to use a historic method of entry in to Glastonbury then you really should consider making one of these;

physics_catapult_4.png

You of course would be in the bit where it says 'payload'.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

I never have and don't know anyone who has....but I've always been curious, reckon it'd be quite easy in suitcase on wheels? or maybe a trolly wrapped up in a duvet or tarp?

This is perfectly feasible actually, not that much stuff get searched worth a punt.

I saw loads of wristband stop checks last year which I was surprised at... I was never stopped personally but saw a fair amount of people forlornly showing their wristband-less arms whilst a steward radioed in support...

Just something to be aware of / plan for - getting in doesn't necessarily guarantee being in for the whole weekend.

Couple of people have paraglided in over recent years, with security pegging it across the site to round them up. Someone on this forum helped one of them in their efforts to avoid the feds, if I recall correctly. I remember being at the Pyramid field when the most recent one happened, watching them come down near the stone circle/pennards way.

I can vaguely recall a news article about a man who parachuted in, and was allowed to stay on the basis that it was so extravagant he deserved the credit.

This was a few years ago, there is a chance I dreamed this event. Can anyone confirm?

Think I read the same thing on here sometime ago! Wonder if he was let in

Couple of people have paraglided in over recent years, with security pegging it across the site to round them up. Someone on this forum helped one of them in their efforts to avoid the feds, if I recall correctly. I remember being at the Pyramid field when the most recent one happened, watching them come down near the stone circle/pennards way.

Yeah think I saw a video of someone parachuting in near the stone circle and crowds of people trying to help them getting away.