Where do people get personalised flags made?

PeteLizardPrice

I have designed a flag for using it to locate our camp (don't worry, I don't want to block your view even more at the stages), and was wondering if anyone knows any way of printing that design onto a flag.

Online services or a shop located in Manchester or Liverpool would be great.Trying to find an excellent easy service within a cheap reasonable price.

Thanks in advance guys! :)

EDIT:

I've since posted this into the 'questions that dont deserve their own thread' thread, apologises if anyone feels this clogs up the forum. How do you delete posts you have made? (newcomer, sorry)

Edited by PeteLizardPrice

A few years back I made my own. It took a bit of time (couple of hours all told, I reckon), but I was really pleased with the results.

I bought a plain flag from somewhere online (can't remember the name, but it was a company someone recommended on here), blew up and traced out a photo onto it, then painted onto the material with some fabric paint I bought from Hobbycraft.

Came out pretty well, if I say so myself:

Edited by johnmcga

A quick Google for 'flag printing' reveals pixart printing plus a whole bunch of others reasonably priced. Not sure how thick the 115gsm fabric they use is though - it sounds quite thin.

If the design you want is relatively small I'm sure that local printers that do t-shirt printing could help you out as well, with the bonus of being able to provide your own fabric.