Spare Car Park Ticket?

Monkey Boy 44

So, this isn't a thread about a a car park ticket that just couldn't take it anymore and went spare then? How dissapointing. Don't get me wrong I'm not all up for ickle car park tickets loosing their sanity en masse, it's just that I think the plight of these few demented tickets should be made public. Only then when their story is told will they get any respite from their pain and suffering.

Either I'm having really thick moment, missing something entirely, or this is a really strange thread: Why would anyone want to buy a car parking ticket off anyone online, when you can just buy one on the gate?

to do people a favour who have spares they need to get rid off I guess. Presumably they are non-refundable.

Buying one on the gate makes me feel anxious... :-(

Anyways, my boyfriend's dad totalled his campervan this morning, rendering our campervan ticket useless, so we need a carpark ticket (talk about downgrading). I've PMed those on the board who had one available, I'd really like one please!

If you've got one let me know and I will send you the money.

Thanks.

I'm so devastated. I know this is not that bad compared to, say, not getting tickets at all, but I was looking forward to being in a camper SO much :-(

Anyways, my boyfriend's dad totalled his campervan this morning, rendering our campervan ticket useless, so we need a carpark ticket (talk about downgrading). I've PMed those on the board who had one available, I'd really like one please!

Thanks.

I'm so devastated. I know this is not that bad compared to, say, not getting tickets at all, but I was looking forward to being in a camper SO much :-(

How much is it to hire a campervan? Is it not worth doing that?

Thanks.

Total bummer for you Pouxin, feeling your pain, though it seems you'll be sorted for car parking ticket. Please be aware your campervan ticket is far from useless, as there are many people waiting to buy it and give it a loving home (including me, but there are many in the queue ahead of me so only fair to offer it to them first). See Bonedaddy's thread in Questions "Campervan tickets... for those in need" (sorry don't know how to do link to another thread).

BTW See tickets currently has car park tickets 'not available' so perhaps not a silly question to post?