Want to organize a big beach party

dayandnight

Im not from music/event planner industry.

I have money/capital to organize music festival. I have this idea, to organize a Beach Party in one of the Island in my country. I see this as very good opportunity because nobody or event organizer has ever organize a beach party/festival for up to 4000 pax in this island. The problem is, I have no knowledge about event organizing, contacts or friends in event organizing industries and friends who at least have a bit knowledge about event organizing. So basically, I have no idea about how to run this events. I'm thinking of getting an organization to run the whole things for me as I don't know anything about organizing an event. Can anyone give me some advise on how to organize - the only thing I did thusfar was contacting Roeder firm, that rents big tents and halls for such occasions - http://www.r-zs.com/en/space-solutions/wholesale-and-retail-trade/market-tents/.

Thanks in advance :)

You don't say which country.

If I were you, I'd partner with an organisation who are already running festivals in your country, as they'll know the relevant legal requirements, have contacts for infrastructure and booking acts, as well as the right organisational skills.

If you have the money to back the event then I'm sure they'll be happy to get involved.

I live in Germany but my origin country is Croatia and that is where I would want to organize these events - lots of people visiting these islands especially in summer. The choice of agencies is pretty poor - couple of good ones but very expensive so they are out. I will try to contact some guys on facebook, got some contacts from my family and friends. Thank you for the reply