Where the F is the Cornish Arms?

Gwladboy

So I reckon I've narrowed it down to 'Walk out of the Bread and Roses, sharp left towards Other and walk up that road for a bit'

' Provided its not moved '
walk out the Bread and Roses ' main entrance ' - turn left - walk over ' whitelake bridge ' and just after that its on the left hand side - its not far at all - a few of us are working on a overhead that will have all the bars clearly marked on it - and that should be out soon { within a week or two as its being proof read just now and it takes a bloody long time }

' Provided its not moved '
walk out the Bread and Roses ' main entrance ' - turn left - walk over ' whitelake bridge ' and just after that its on the left hand side - its not far at all - a few of us are working on a overhead that will have all the bars clearly marked on it - and that should be out soon { within a week or two as its being proof read just now and it takes a bloody long time }

Ooh! I'm excited about this. Trying to agree times to meet people at bars you can't remember the name of is always a tricky one. Might help if there's a map with bar names I can study in advance!

a few of us are working on a overhead that will have all the bars clearly marked on it - and that should be out soon { within a week or two as its being proof read just now and it takes a bloody long time }

Brilliant, looking forward to seeing that.

Ooh! I'm excited about this. Trying to agree times to meet people at bars you can't remember the name of is always a tricky one. Might help if there's a map with bar names I can study in advance!

Brilliant, looking forward to seeing that.

its not a map ' its a large overhead of 2014 ' - something that very few people have seen and it list everything - we have all agreed not to release it until everyone is happy - { we have a hidden area on another forum where we are able to add corrections } - we are keen to get it out soon - so its near the end of the process and will be posted on its own thread as soon as we have the green light.

its not a map ' its a large overhead of 2014 ' - something that very few people have seen and it list everything - we have all agreed not to release it until everyone is happy - { we have a hidden area on another forum where we are able to add corrections } - we are keen to get it out soon - so its near the end of the process and will be posted on its own thread as soon as we have the green light.

Look forward to that. On a similar note, I see glastomap.com have updated their image, quite glorious. If only their labelling was as good...

Great stuff. A map of the bars would be so useful. I think I've memorised all the names and locations, but when there that all goes out the window! I hear about a good one near acoustic for example, but forget - so would love a map!

Reminds me of last year, during the monsoon, I was in the B&R but it was rammed, so during a lull in the rain I ran down to The Cornish Arms to try and get a beer, but that's when the turned the electricity off so they couldn't serve any beer. Was stuck in there for about an hour.

Look forward to that. On a similar note, I see glastomap.com have updated their image, quite glorious. If only their labelling was as good...

the person who runs that site has already been in touch with me - its the labels that are a pain in the arse - list everything and they all overlap so there may or may not be a Combination image or a split image - its all up in the air just now - so we may end up with three images - its all in the pipe work just now.