Pitchfork Paris 2015

Tuna

• 2 weeks later...

Today they added: Bjork, Spiritualized & Father John Misty

Thus my ticket has now been bought and my post Primavera blues soothed a bit.

If anyone has gone before it would be great if you could post any hints to us n00bs about the site: any good local spots for a casual drink? Can you go in and out of the venue? Merci :)

Spiritualized were in the original announcement, but also Ariel Pink and Destroyer added today, alongside Bjork and FJM. Lineup is so on point.

I'm also curious as to the above ^, music all starts really late doesn't it? Gives you loads of time to see the city which is cool. Don't think you can go in and out from what I've read but I don't know for certain.

Yeah I was thinking about assessing it in August and perhaps grabbing a ticket based on the first announcement but I can't see it lasting that long anymore. Going on past years' clashfinders you don't even have to worry about clashes as the stages flip flop so to be guaranteed to see all these acts in a weekend is stunning.

Yeah I was thinking about assessing it in August and perhaps grabbing a ticket based on the first announcement but I can't see it lasting that long anymore. Going on past years' clashfinders you don't even have to worry about clashes as the stages flip flop so to be guaranteed to see all these acts in a weekend is stunning.

The stages are either end of a massive hall, I think I read somewhere. It's a good idea. The ATP festivals were good for it too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, I can't wait.

If anyone has any recommendations (acts, or particularly good albums) out of the following, I'd be extremely grateful.

Ariel Pink, Kirin J Callinan, Haelos, Rhye, Rome Fortune, Dornik, Laurent Garnier, Curtis Harding, Nao.

Pretty much know everything else, and am a fan of all bar Ratatat and HudMo, basically.

Man, I can't wait.

If anyone has any recommendations (acts, or particularly good albums) out of the following, I'd be extremely grateful.

Ariel Pink, Kirin J Callinan, Haelos, Rhye, Rome Fortune, Dornik, Laurent Garnier, Curtis Harding, Nao.

Pretty much know everything else, and am a fan of all bar Ratatat and HudMo, basically.

Rhys's album 'Woman' is fantastic. this song especially was the first one i heard by them and i drove my girlfriend at the time crazy by playing it on repeat because i loved it so much

and i was really digging Ariel Pink's new album 'pom pom' when it was first released (and it looks like he's been playing it almost in it's entirety on tour) so i'd definitely recommend giving that a listen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...