Lull

gmb1992

Is it just me or is there a bit of a lull at the moment?

I've doen most of my festival shopping (apart from alcohol which i cant be trusted not to drink), I have my ticket, I read this forum to death every day & now all I can do is wait...

It's killing me!!

:banghead:

I've had mine.

It was a week or so ago.

Now that more of the announcements (esp. those that will offer most excitement for me) are pending, I'm back onto the absurd excitement train 100%.

Agree though that the forum seems quiet and a bit lully (!), notwithstanding people being away for the bank Holiday etc.

Ben

I had this two weeks ago! I'm waiting for the full thing now. Once my ticket gets re delivered ( I was not here when they tried first time :( , then the full excitement levels will be well and truly up..... not long now.

Edited by ghandi

I don't need any more names adding I just want to know what time everyone is on so I can have a good cry about the clashes

There’s so many I want to see and I’ve convinced myself they're all on at the same time

Once I know who I’ll be able to see my excitement will be off the charts

By the way, its 4 weeks tomorrow, so we start getting long range weather forecasts. Currently it looks largely like dustbowl weather right up to the beginning of the festival

Don't jinx it!!

I've had mine.

It was a week or so ago.

Now that more of the announcements (esp. those that will offer most excitement for me) are pending, I'm back onto the absurd excitement train 100%.

Agree though that the forum seems quiet and a bit lully (!), notwithstanding people being away for the bank Holiday etc.

Ben

Is there a lull at work Ben, or are you on sabbatical? ;)

Cheeky, strategic inter-patient postings, Woffy.

I tell you, this frickin' festival is doing nothing for my professionalism!

Ben

One did wonder!

"Yeah, yeah...you'll be fine. Lots of fluids and rest. NEEEEEEEXT!

Actually, make it 5 minutes"

Im with this.

the last week has dragged a bit, few line ups coming out but nothing to get me overly excited yet. I need clashfinder to get everyone on so i can start planning and getting really giddy

Yeah some times would be good so i could have a clashfinder to keep me busy