Clashes you desperately hope do not happen!

Matt42

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by who's on what day, DFA1979 clashing with The Maccabees, Ben Howard or Kanye would be pretty bad but it's maybe too much to hope for them to avoid all three. Can't think of any other really bad clashes at the moment but I've got no doubt there will be more when the lineup comes out!

Franz Ferdinanad and Sparks

I am worried that if John Grant is playing he will be on at the same time as Father John Misty and I will have a big, bearded, profanity loving, singer/songwriting American type conundrum.

Edited by tartanwolf

Really hope Paloma Faith and Years & Years don't overlap like it says on clashfinder as they are 2 of my top picks.

As a side note how far is John Peel from Pyramid approximately? Hoping I can do a mad dash if true

Really hope Paloma Faith and Years & Years don't overlap like it says on clashfinder as they are 2 of my top picks.

As a side note how far is John Peel from Pyramid approximately? Hoping I can do a mad dash if true

You could probably do it in around 5-10 minutes if it's dry