Left Field line up out

musky

Wonder what Frank Turner and Billy Bragg are doing? I doubt it will just be him promoting his book

My guess is that it will be like his book tour but twisted to fit in with the Radical Round-Up theme. An hour of extracts and such from the book followed by an hour of him and Billy playing songs to fit the two hour slot Radical Round-Up is usually given.

Billy only tends to play a couple of songs during the round up slot, and one of those is normally with the other acts, so he's not really playing three times. In previous years he's sometimes appeared on other stages though which might still happen

Buzzcocks on Sunday night looks a good way to end the weekend

Edited by phil the shrew

Need to get myself over to Leftfield this year, pretty sure I missed it out last time I went in 2013.

Is the stage pretty big / is it a big tent?

Enter Shikari are a bigish band, with top 10 UK albums, would they not be too big for this area? I seem to remember they played the Other stage in 2013 & they have only got bigger / more commercial now. Maybe they will do 2 sets during the weekend. Hopefully, as they are one of the bands I want to see.

Looking at the stand ups and there's 2 that I fancy seeing.. What time are they normally on? And is it a big crowd?

4-5pm I think. Not hugely busy, and would imagine all three will also be doing sets at Caberet during the weekend if you miss them here.

Enter Shikari are a bigish band, with top 10 UK albums, would they not be too big for this area? I seem to remember they played the Other stage in 2013 & they have only got bigger / more commercial now. Maybe they will do 2 sets during the weekend. Hopefully, as they are one of the bands I want to see.

I hoping & thinking this. Far too big a band now to just play the Leftfield. I'll be there.

Need to get myself over to Leftfield this year, pretty sure I missed it out last time I went in 2013.

Is the stage pretty big / is it a big tent?

Leftfield is not a huge tent, but based on the time of night I reckon they'll be fine. I am pretty certain that they have also been booked for the Other stage again, where they have drawn a good crowd the last couple of times they've played. All going well I'm going to see them both times :)

I hoping & thinking this. Far too big a band now to just play the Leftfield. I'll be there.

They posted something like "Leftfield is one of the things we will do at Glastonbury".

I'm sure there will be more. :)

The less Shikari on the bill possible. I'd happily change the Enter to Exit lol

same.

I got bored with them when I was about 16, they are from St Albans and seemed to pop up locally ALL THE TIME. After the debut album came out trying to get away from them in my area became extremely difficult. I can't stand them now.