Bands/Artists your seeing for the first time

swede

Definately - Jamie T, Mary J Blige, Chemical Brothers, Hobo Jones and the Junkyard Dogs, Deadmau5

Possibly if Im in the vacienty and they dont clash - Grandmaster Flash, 3 Daft Monkeys, Jessie Ware, Hozier

I would put Wolf Alice on the list but if they are playing The Park its not the kinda stage you just happen to be passing, I'll probably catch them at Lattitude

Edited by swede

Quite a few this year! Exciting.

Kanye West, Florence + The Machine, Motorhead, Alabama Shakes, Run The Jewels, The Maccabees, Death From Above 1979, Jessie Ware, Slaves, Alvvays, Hozier, Death Cab For Cutie, Jamie T, The Chemical Brothers, FKA Twigs possibly Lionel

I know for a fact i'm not gonna see all of them:(

Definitely - Kanye, Lionel Richie, Motörhead, DFA 1979

As long as they don't clash with above - Django Django, Circa Waves, Wilco Johnson, Palma Violets

At last, someone else keen to see Circa Waves.

They get a bit of a rough time on here, it seems.

I know there's a bit too much NME hype for them around for comfort, but that LP is packed full of cracking tunes. SO much better than the current typical guitar band. ARE YOU LISTENING, VACCINES?

I'm really looking forward to them...

Ben

I know there's a bit too much NME hype for them around for comfort, but that LP is packed full of cracking tunes. SO much better than the current typical guitar band. ARE YOU LISTENING, VACCINES?

Ben

See you there

Ben

I don't think I've ever seen anyone criticise them on here although I've got no doubt they're not that well liked! I'll probably be there if they're not clashing with anyone, they were decent enough when I saw them on the NME Awards tour and at the Other stage last year. I think the albums pretty good and it has it's fair share of good songs but it gets a bit samey towards the end.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone criticise them on here although I've got no doubt they're not that well liked! I'll probably be there if they're not clashing with anyone, they were decent enough when I saw them on the NME Awards tour and at the Other stage last year. I think the albums pretty good and it has it's fair share of good songs but it gets a bit samey towards the end.

It wasn't too disparaging, kc, just a bit meh/dismissive/5 out of 10 sort of level. I just think there's a (big) handful of great loyal indie songs on the album. If they can play well live, that'd be a great early afternoon set for me.

JPT?

Low down Other?

Ben

It wasn't too disparaging, kc, just a bit meh/dismissive/5 out of 10 sort of level. I just think there's a (big) handful of great loyal indie songs on the album. If they can play well live, that'd be a great early afternoon set for me.

JPT?

Low down Other?

Ben

Ah right, that makes more sense. I can't imagine they get too much hate, more indifference like you say. I think there's 5/6 really good songs on the album and while the rest don't do too much for me, they're still nice enough songs. They're down for John Peel on the rumours page so I'd guess late afternoon/early evening.

Definitely - Kanye, Lionel Richie, Motörhead, DFA 1979

As long as they don't clash with above - Django Django, Circa Waves, Wilco Johnson, Palma Violets

Ben

Enjoyed circawaves last year on the other stage, we will be watching again this :)

Just watched the coverage of them at R1BW; clashes allowing I will certainly be watching them

Courtney barnett and Fat White Familly, let's hope they don't clash ;)

The Fall, Sleaford Mods, The Pop Group, Flying Lotus, Lionel and Dalai, if I can be bothered to drag myself to any of them. I don't really see much live music, being poor and preferring to go to club nights instead, so the list of people I haven't seen is always way longer than those I have seen.