Will Young

deadpheasant

Just been announced as TBA, Would he get a Pyramid spot?

David Wright on Glasto Chat Facebook group discovered this just before deadpheasant reposted it here. Here is his original post with screenshot.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152918889260745&set=gm.965204506847702&type=1&theater

Edited by mocoworm

This one could have amusing repercussions for myself. Ever since he first appeared on Pop Idol I've had people say that I look like him. I've had loads of people ask for photos and autographs. I've had photographers follow me around the London underground. I've even had my picture in Heat Magazine twice in their 'Spotted' section where someone's taken a photo of me and they've believe it was Will Young. I've also managed to blag my fair share of free drinks by going along with it when people think I'm him. The best occasion being a time in Spain when the management staff placed a bottle of vodka on my groups table in exchange for one photo.

If he does appear this year then I will certainly be trying my luck at getting backstage. For what it's worth I don't think I look anything like him, but I've had over ten years of it now so may as well run with it.

This one could have amusing repercussions for myself. Ever since he first appeared on Pop Idol I've had people say that I look like him. I've had loads of people ask for photos and autographs. I've had photographers follow me around the London underground. I've even had my picture in Heat Magazine twice in their 'Spotted' section where someone's taken a photo of me and they've believe it was Will Young. I've also managed to blag my fair share of free drinks by going along with it when people think I'm him. The best occasion being a time in Spain when the management staff placed a bottle of vodka on my groups table in exchange for one photo.

If he does appear this year then I will certainly be trying my luck at getting backstage. For what it's worth I don't think I look anything like him, but I've had over ten years of it now so may as well run with it.

Dude, we SO need to see a photo of you now.