Saturday 27th

KeithRichardsWavedAtMe

I'm not sure how reliable Clashfinder is at the moment - they're being as self-depricating as always - but if they're accurate the Saturday looks pretty crappy to me! Anyone else thinking the same?

It's not been put together by 'them'. Anyone can go on there and edit it. That said, some of it is based on solid info, mostly to be found on this forum. Halvin, who runs Clashfinder, will correct it once the official times come out. Until then it's not worth worry about - when they say "don't even think about it", they aren't being self-deprecating, they're being accurate.

Think we need to be cautious with that at this stage but on the face of it, it is a bit ordinary for my taste. Sure others will love it. On the plus side for me, I love a bimble, and ideal time to visit smaller stages at a sedate pace.

According to Clashfinder it looks like they'll be a huge headliner clash. Patti Smith, Moody Blues, Suede, and Neville Staple all on at the same time. Ouch! Would probably have to go with Patti out of them.

According to Clashfinder it looks like they'll be a huge headliner clash. Patti Smith, Moody Blues, Suede, and Neville Staple all on at the same time. Ouch! Would probably have to go with Patti out of them.

I'd have the same issue but I'd have to go for Suede

It shows there are still 6 or 7 acts that haven't been announced for the Other stage, from the gaps. Couple more to be added to the Pyramid stage and almostt half the West Holts and Park bill

Torn between Suede and The Mothership myself. I loved the effette pre-britpop lovelies back in the day, but you KNOW that the mothership is going to be where the party is at on Saturday night.