Birthday at Glasto

Ged Devereux

I'm lucky to say it's been by birthday every year at glasto I've been in the last 10 years (8 times)! Normally one of my very kind friends puts a cake in their rucksack and we have a mangled mess of a cake when too drunk on brothers cider to care - more charming that way I think?? :preved:

Edited to say that sorry, I don't know of that place!

Edited by Thea!

It was my birthday on the Sunday last year and the Monday (FFS!) this year. It was one of the best birthdays ive had, your in the best place to have a birthday. Wish id have recieved some cake but hey ho I doubt I could have eaten it the state I was in. Im unsure this year to treat the Sunday like my birthday or just get fucked from Monday 00:00 and enjoy the packing up and journey home ><

Yes it was WI who is emailed, will probably go with them!

They'll be great. Re personalising, you can get icing in plastic tubes in supermarkets, bit like glue, more for writing letters than big decorations, so that might complete the cake.

Its my Birthday on the Thursday :-) 2010 a friend bought a massive chocolate cake - it was the scorcher year though so was just a bit gooey mess - still tasted good though. good idea about picking up a cake there

7th Year at Glasto and managed to celebrate a lot of them there - Best Birthday party ever!

last year was on the Wednesday and we were queuing from the tuesday night and everyone in the queue sang me happy Birthday

Edited by fifilamore

Every time it's been on in the last 31 years my birthday has been there, which is ace.

A friend and I celebrated our 30th together yonks ago and took loads of fireworks, which we set off when very very drunk. The stewards were bloody lovely and just congratulated us for how good they were, bless 'em.

I'm a horrid, miserable old twat, so this way it's like I've got loads of people who have turned up to celebrate with me.