Problem accessing forum on iPhone

I had a look on the forums this morning on my iPhone 4, and had no problems (read a few pages, posted a few comments), then suddenly I seemed to get kicked out. My username is still showing as active at the bottom of the page, but the site is otherwise looking as if I'm not signed in. If I try to sign in again, it makes no difference. I've signed in on my laptop so that I can ask about it. Any suggestions?

Sorry you’re having problems.

I refreshed the forums code this morning with the latest version, and I reckon your problem is probably caused by that.

Please try clearing your browser’s cache and any efestivals cookies, and hopefully that’ll resolve things.

(There’s not a lot I can do at this end of things as your browser is what triggers your logged-in status)

If that doesn't sort it, please post back here to let me know and I'll look for another solution.

Thanks,

I've fiddled about a bit more, and still cant get anywhere. Guess I'll be using my laptop to check the forum for a bit. If it helps, I've tried Safari and Chrome on my phone without success, but my laptop's IE is fine. Good luck!