Glastocam!

pauladam

Love this time before the festival watching the webcam, so many changes which just adds to the excitement of getting there. Had my first Glasto dream last night, always the same one where I wake up on the Sunday thinking where did all that time go! But then I wake up and get excited that it hasn't happened yet :D 

23 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Love this time before the festival watching the webcam, so many changes which just adds to the excitement of getting there. Had my first Glasto dream last night, always the same one where I wake up on the Sunday thinking where did all that time go! But then I wake up and get excited that it hasn't happened yet :D 

I have very similar dreams to that quite frequently, where I find myself wondering why I haven't seen any acts!

21 hours ago, asyd said:

May 2016 added to the Glastonbury festival panorama:

We now have a whole year from may 2015. The movie is available here: https://www.glastotrip.org/pratique/webcam/

Thanks for sharing. Only difference I noticed so far is that the raising of the 'Other Stage' roof is 3/4 days earlier this year

On 31/05/2016 at 0:15 PM, Smash1984 said:

Does anyone know what the white tents on the right of the Pyramid are for? Presumably some kind of VIP area

On 31/05/2016 at 0:17 PM, Junglist1981 said:

Storage for instruments and equipment etc I'd imagine

Wondered if it'd be the Greenpeace tent or is that gonna be further right?

29 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Thanks for sharing. Only difference I noticed so far is that the raising of the 'Other Stage' roof is 3/4 days earlier this year

Don't forget the festival is about 2 days earlier this year. Plus last year was the first year of the new other stage so that might have had some impact.

I wasted a lot of time watching the time lapse videos yesterday! Found myself watching the festival being taken down but found it all too much to take.

On 5/31/2016 at 0:21 PM, Smash1984 said:

I have had that or variations on that too, always sunday night/monday morning and i've managed to miss the whole thing! Bizarrely the latest episode had a flying Michael Eavis involved

19 minutes ago, Jamie D said:

Don't forget the festival is about 2 days earlier this year. Plus last year was the first year of the new other stage so that might have had some impact.

I wasted a lot of time watching the time lapse videos yesterday! Found myself watching the festival being taken down but found it all too much to take.

Good point, had forgotten about that.

15 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

I have had that or variations on that too, always sunday night/monday morning and i've managed to miss the whole thing! Bizarrely the latest episode had a flying Michael Eavis involved

Haha. It's always about waking up on the last day isn't it. Presumably because everyone is so excited/looking forward to it your subconscious gives you the worst dream/nightmare