pauladam

Glastocam!

7 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

No Pussy Parlour is between Sonic and Blues.

Not visible on the webcam.

Nope - the light and dark blue tent is Pussy Parlure!

BBCintro will be on the far side of Sonic as we look at it on the webcam - closer to the fence - and is more ovally.

Ben

4 minutes ago, sime said:

Just looking at that webcam, seeing where I will be camped in Oxylers, the stages, the tee-pees, the stone circle. Oh the everything. It's beautiful.

Have to say Oxlyers (even though almost everyone seems to spell it incorrectly! :P) does look magnificent today...

Ben

8 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

No Pussy Parlour is between Sonic and Blues.

Not visible on the webcam.

Soz, I meant Sonic, not Silver Hayes .   Still looks like some work to do over there.  I'm on the webcam every 10  5 mins so can keep an eye on it

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Have to say Oxlyers (even though almost everyone seems to spell it incorrectly! :P) does look magnificent today...

Ben

Ha! I usually camp in Bushy Ground but I always visit friends in 'Loxeyrs' and this year decided to join them. It's weird picturing all the tents that will be there soon isn't it.

Edited by sime

14 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Nope - the light and dark blue tent is Pussy Parlure!

BBCintro will be on the far side of Sonic as we look at it on the webcam - closer to the fence - and is more ovally.

Ben

Really? I always thought PP was a tiny tent tucked away next to sonic.

12 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

I was going off this picture but not sure what year this was from so things may have changed.  The blue tent we're talking about does look like the one labelled Pussy Parlour in this pic though.

Glastomap.PNG

2 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I was going off this picture but not sure what year this was from so things may have changed.  The blue tent we're talking about does look like the one labelled Pussy Parlour in this pic though.

Glastomap.PNG

its from 2015, i can find my tent at the bottom of pennards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

its from 2015, i can find my tent at the bottom of pennards

So it is, what a muppet, I've just searched and found my tent in Michael's Mead!

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Of course I'm right.

:P

Avalon yet to go up, no?

Ben

Avalon has been up a few days

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Glastomap.PNG

Well shit me, i've never noticed it there before. I stand corrected

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

The pictures coming out of the site this year are in stark contrast to last year, 

Other Stage is still so naked!  Unless they're "going all Coachella" and not having a "back" so to speak which would cause problems with the weather :P (I kid about this, I realise it'll be done soon)

And it must be the angle but there really doesn't look like a lot of room for crowds at The Park? 

15 minutes ago, RichieSpenno said:

Other Stage is still so naked!  Unless they're "going all Coachella" and not having a "back" so to speak which would cause problems with the weather :P (I kid about this, I realise it'll be done soon)

And it must be the angle but there really doesn't look like a lot of room for crowds at The Park? 

It's far away.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Slugworth said:

Last time I was there (2014) this was the case but I now see from those maps that it's moved.

Cool aerial shot on Twitter.  Don't often see an aerial shot before all the tents are there!

Camplight has made good progress. I hope they re-open up the path over the ditch again. It made access to the loos halfway up park a right mission for those in Pennards when they got rid.

1 minute ago, Tommy101 said:

Camplight has made good progress. I hope they re-open up the path over the ditch again. It made access to the loos halfway up park a right mission for those in Pennards when they got rid.

Is there a red thing poking up in the left of Pennards field?  or am I just seeing a vehicle there temporarily?

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Seriously, what the fuck isn't going on at Other?

I guess technically they still have almost exactly one week, but it is still a little weird that nothing has happened to it on so long.