Glastocam!

pauladam

Other Stage is still so naked!  Unless they're "going all Coachella" and not having a "back" so to speak which would cause problems with the weather :P (I kid about this, I realise it'll be done soon)

And it must be the angle but there really doesn't look like a lot of room for crowds at The Park? 

15 minutes ago, RichieSpenno said:

Other Stage is still so naked!  Unless they're "going all Coachella" and not having a "back" so to speak which would cause problems with the weather :P (I kid about this, I realise it'll be done soon)

And it must be the angle but there really doesn't look like a lot of room for crowds at The Park? 

It's far away.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tommy101 said:

Camplight has made good progress. I hope they re-open up the path over the ditch again. It made access to the loos halfway up park a right mission for those in Pennards when they got rid.

Is there a red thing poking up in the left of Pennards field?  or am I just seeing a vehicle there temporarily?

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I guess technically they still have almost exactly one week, but it is still a little weird that nothing has happened to it on so long.

Maybe they need to get the rest of the fish in place first?

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

There is also all the speakers, lighting etc, although that still appears to be missing from the Pyramid so probably no cause for panic, yet.

A lot of the technology doesn't usually get put in until after gates open anyway. It's normal to see the speakers in the Pyramid Field getting winched into position on the Wednesday or Thursday.

Regarding the Other Stage, it's probably just that they put up the bits that they had available as early as possible, and the other stuff will follow when it can - maybe from Download as previously suggested. While it looks a bit sparse, there's not a huge amount of actual left work to do anyway by the looks of it.

1 minute ago, vEN._. said:

I've looked through the webcam-pictures of the last 10 days before the festival last year. And hell, everyday was just grey and rain, looking much better right now.

Grey and rain is being nice! some days look apocalyptic 

29 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Is there a red thing poking up in the left of Pennards field?  or am I just seeing a vehicle there temporarily?

is it flags from top of love bullets?

32 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Camplight has made good progress. I hope they re-open up the path over the ditch again. It made access to the loos halfway up park a right mission for those in Pennards when they got rid.

even if they haven't it will be a damned sight easier without the mud

NFR NFC