Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

So what's left?  I can only think of:

• Finishing Other
  • PA + screens 
  • Blues + Rumshack in Shangri-La
  • FLAGS

I'm sure I've missed a few other things.

Croissant Neuf.

The tent that was mentioned a couple days ago isn't it. The tent that went up looks to be where Fluffy Rock was in previous years ie the other side of the Railway.

53 minutes ago, elbongo said:

No. Your probably correct. All years kinda merge into one when Glastonbury is concerened. I've lost bets on when I thought things happened. Wonder why that is....

It certainly struggled getting on site last year with the mud but thought it would make an appearance very soon. 

1 hour ago, cornish hick said:

BBC Introducing is the Blue Tent opp Silver Hayes tent?

The round stripey one?  That's Pussy Parlour I think.  Pretty sure BBC introducing is more of a rectangle and should appear further back but between Pussy Parlour and Silver Hayes on the webcam.  Happy to be corrected though?

Just looking at that webcam, seeing where I will be camped in Oxylers, the stages, the tee-pees, the stone circle. Oh the everything. It's beautiful.

4 minutes ago, sime said:

Just looking at that webcam, seeing where I will be camped in Oxylers, the stages, the tee-pees, the stone circle. Oh the everything. It's beautiful.

Have to say Oxlyers (even though almost everyone seems to spell it incorrectly! :P) does look magnificent today...

Ben

8 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

No Pussy Parlour is between Sonic and Blues.

Not visible on the webcam.

Soz, I meant Sonic, not Silver Hayes .   Still looks like some work to do over there.  I'm on the webcam every 10  5 mins so can keep an eye on it

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Have to say Oxlyers (even though almost everyone seems to spell it incorrectly! :P) does look magnificent today...

Ben

Ha! I usually camp in Bushy Ground but I always visit friends in 'Loxeyrs' and this year decided to join them. It's weird picturing all the tents that will be there soon isn't it.

Edited by sime

14 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Nope - the light and dark blue tent is Pussy Parlure!

BBCintro will be on the far side of Sonic as we look at it on the webcam - closer to the fence - and is more ovally.

Ben

Really? I always thought PP was a tiny tent tucked away next to sonic.

12 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Really? I always thought PP was a tiny tent tucked away next to sonic.

I was going off this picture but not sure what year this was from so things may have changed.  The blue tent we're talking about does look like the one labelled Pussy Parlour in this pic though.

Glastomap.PNG

18 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I was going off this picture but not sure what year this was from so things may have changed.  The blue tent we're talking about does look like the one labelled Pussy Parlour in this pic though.

Glastomap.PNG

Well shit me, i've never noticed it there before. I stand corrected