Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

Main cam was definitely off for a while earlier in the year, but dunno about the unofficial one. Did it break too? Shame if so.

I put that badly. She had a webcam (updating ever 5 mins or so) as well as the panorama pics and I wasn't sure if it was the same camera in a different mode, but now that I think about it, her webcam broke a few years ago, so it's obviously not the same.

Nothing to do with the official webcam.

Looks like the farm is getting a bit of sunbathing today, some mates and me went for a walk up the tor yesterday and then stopped in Pilton for a pint. There were signs up with directions for Glastonbury Festival and got some sneaky peeks of the Pyramid with her gladrags on. Didn't want to risk going for an unannounced walk around the farm with the build having started so just admired her from afar. The whole area was lush green and not a inch of mud to be seen, we were even treated to an appearance by the sun and got some local cider to bring home with us. Roll on June 21st!

8 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

When did the super fence start going up last year? Mid May?

I stopped being lazy and checked myself.

Looks like it started going up 18th/19th May last year so by middle to late next week we should start seeing it around the stone circle area.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Looks like the staging is being built on the Pyramid.  Or to put it another way, it's the stage stage of the Pyramid stage.

Stage

6 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Looks as if the trackway is going down above Cinemageddon ready for the fence. You can see it glistening in the sun! :D

Ho9txPf.png

How did they sneak that there without us seeing?!

2 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

That's a campervan field isn't it?

That's the top corner of South Park 1. See below post.
The tree on the right of the screen grab is the one that is just outside the fence

Edited by Dukeicon

6 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Cinemageddon will presumably be needing lots of trackway to get the cars in at first anyway. Otherwise they will churn the field dragging them in. <complete speculation>

You're probably right, as you'd imagine they won't have the wheels on them by the time they get up there.