Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, AbiC said:

Is this going to be where the new Cinema thing is? 

No, that's going to be in Paines, which is the field immediately in front of South Park 1 as you look at the webcam shot. Anyhoo, they're gone now, so much have been alive,  human or otherwise!

:)

Ben

59 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

No, that's going to be in Paines, which is the field immediately in front of South Park 1 as you look at the webcam shot. Anyhoo, they're gone now, so much have been alive,  human or otherwise!

:)

Ben

I think it is actually going to be in the bottom of South Park comparing last years and this years maps...

2016.JPG.2442a48eddf0b30850e672854d863505.JPG

2017.JPG.534a1192ee261eb18bd52b45fe5b5e3d.JPG

It's within the boundary hedge of South Park 1....

29 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Would someone mind doing a screen grab of where Cineramageddon is on the webcam? I can't work it out for the life of me.

Going by the map above, the aerial from Google Maps, I think it's the field marked in red. The yellow is the big triangular bush (oooh matron!) and the green is the low hedge from backstage park.

7friTYW.jpg

fxrKN6Q.png

88qwdii.jpg

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Dukeicon said:

Going by the map above, the aerial from Google Maps, I think it's the field marked in red. The yellow is the big triangular bush (oooh matron!) and the green is the low hedge from backstage park.

7friTYW.jpg

fxrKN6Q.png

88qwdii.jpg

That is truly exceptional work sir, thank you!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

7friTYW.jpg

fxrKN6Q.png

88qwdii.jpg

Going off topic a bit but I looked at the google maps images the other day and they look pretty recent and after last years festy, the ground looks rather mashed and muddy!

49 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Dunno if this has been discussed already, but assuming that the old cinema tent is retired I wonder what will appear in its place?

It isn't. Its page on the official site says it's coming back for 2017. I get the impression that carmageddon is trying to do something different. We'll see when the film list is released.

18 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It isn't. Its page on the official site says it's coming back for 2017. I get the impression that carmageddon is trying to do something different. We'll see when the film list is released.

Ahhh right. Fair enough.