Glastocam!

pauladam

48 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

It is not the greenpeace ship which is a temporary structure. 

It is the ship for kids irrespective of opinions on planng. It is not in the kids field.

Ah, is that the climbing frame type affair that's in or near the Greenpeace field?

Here's all about it: http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/the-green-fields/green-kids-area/

And more haste less speed in future replies, I meant that its the ship in the greenpeace field rather than the hulking huge ship with the death slide on it - would have to be pretty blind to state it was that.

Edited by nodolphie

On 20/03/2017 at 3:24 PM, nodolphie said:

Minor celebration for hitting 100 pages talking about a webcam ! 

:party:

Yes....this :) - Proud Father of the "Glastocam" thread moment, I just shed a tear 

Quite a bit of action today on the farm - vehicles to the left of pyramid with a load of what I think are tanks (for the urinals?), moving of the hay bales to the right of pyramid and also some activity to the south of the wood! Good to see the farm come alive with the sunny weather!