Glastocam!

pauladam

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:13 PM, Junglist1981 said:

I saw a very nerdy video about this on youtube, I'll go and look for it...

Here you go

I enjoyed that far more than I should have. Didn't understand half of what he was saying but loved it nonetheless!

Did I hear him say The Other Stage was the biggest at Glastonbury?

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I enjoyed that far more than I should have. Didn't understand half of what he was saying but loved it nonetheless!

Did I hear him say The Other Stage was the biggest at Glastonbury?

Yep, he did. It could be that he's including the screens (as they're built into the stage structure, rather than being separate like at the Pyramid).

1 minute ago, Sidasta said:

Yep, he did. It could be that he's including the screens (as they're built into the stage structure, rather than being separate like at the Pyramid).

Yes he made the point, that because of their positioning, behind the screens is a huge area for storage. The Pyramid's are uncovered so the spaces behind are redundant. 

1 minute ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Yes he made the point, that because of their positioning, behind the screens is a huge area for storage. The Pyramid's are uncovered so the spaces behind are redundant. 

Just got to that point in the video as you posted it! Get out of my head

Ok, so I know this makes me really sad but am I the only one who has one tab with the image of the site when I first loaded it at the beginning of the day and then another one open which I refresh every few hours just so I can see the differences between the two? Even in the last hour there has been lot's of progress on the fence, for example...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Ok, so I know this makes me really sad but am I the only one who has one tab with the image of the site when I first loaded it at the beginning of the day and then another one open which I refresh every few hours just so I can see the differences between the two? Even in the last hour there has been lot's of progress on the fence, for example...

If I was that creative, I would have thought of that as well. "You know you're obsessed with Glastonbury when..."

3 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Love this idea! Wish I'd thought of it