Glastocam!

pauladam

didn't take long for the BBC to fuck it up

I am sure they will claim ' its got bugger all to do with them ' or its a planned shut down etc etc
why they dont just stick in a proper camera { showing real time images } I just dont know.
anyway when they are there ' they should point it so it shows more of the ground and less of the sky '.

It really is! Lets hope its like that for us in 4 WEEKS TIME!

How have the pyramid fields and its adjacent ended up being so brown all of a sudden?

It could be the dead left over grass after the cut yesterday.

Looks glorious down the farm today, love that morning sunshine. In 4 weeks everyone will just be setting up their tents and opening a nice beer.

It's the start of the Bath & West show today in Shepton Mallet which I always consider a decent milestone to get over. The festival really feels like it comes along quickly after that.

Is there just the one cam this year then? Used to have cams all over the site.

The BBC only ever had one cam that used to move between three positions. There was also the WickedFaerie cam that points up at The Park/Stone Circle part of the site, but that wasn't run by the beeb. I think it died late last year, unfortunately.

Edited by stuartbert two hats